Come share your thoughts for the future of downtown Michigan City Monday, March 18 at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
- If our citizens, business community, non-profit groups and local government were to work together over the next five years to make downtown Michigan City the best it could be, what would you like to see result from that effort?
- For you to consider those efforts a success, what would downtown look like in five years?
- What would be the mix of uses found in downtown?
- Who would the customers and users of our successful downtown be in five years?
- What kinds of goods and services would you be able to find there?
- What would you like downtown’s image to be five years from now?